Yesterday, Google announced the launch of an app entitled, the Government Requests tool. It represents a global map with blow-up text boxes over each country providing the given country’s data and removal requests. All recorded data on the app dates from July 1 to December 31, 2009. There is also a list of the sites in which data had been removed, along with the amount of data. Some requests made have been from government agencies or often court ordered.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?