Too many bands today spend hours and hours creating new music during the week just to go out and play covers on stage. Honestly, if this is how bands make their money then it will most likely continue in that manner. Independent Artist’s focus today should be building a strategic push of their OWN music to the public. The technological advances online that we’ve consistently seen in the past 20 years can shape the strategy in which you focus on.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?