I understand promoting your fan page on Facebook to build a following, but the spam has to stop. Use the page to promote your music, photos, events, merchandise, and connect with fans. When promoting these posts it is best to focus on what you are promoting and the demographic you need to hit. Come to the Music Lab Blog to read more on Facebook Spam!
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?