IOUmusic has been at work on their crowdfunding website for quite sometime now but have finally released it to the public on the Tuesday June 6th. I really dig their idea of getting fans to directly donate money to their favorite artists to show their support. This gives artists a better perspective on who their die-hard fans really are. The only problem I have with this site is their demand of 10% of every users donation. If you want to monetize your site, try some innovative advertising, but how could you be a site trying to fully “help” the artist if you are going to continue to take a percentage of the money they rightfully deserve like every other music promotion out there today? Along with this, IOU does not guarantee that your artist gets the money being as they do not have direct contact to every possible artist and must search for them to deliver the money. If that is the case the promise you a full refund on your attempted donation. Well, go see for yourselves!
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?