The first annual THC (The High Country) Music Festival is being held in the historic mining town of Alma, CO August 20-22, 2010. At an elevation of 10,578 feet (more than a mile high!) above sea level, and rising, Alma is the highest incorporated town in North America, and referred to by some as “The Nashville of the Rockies.” McGoon Productions is showcasing 40 bands and musical artists ranging in genres of Rock, Funk, Regga…e, Bluegrass, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Electronic, Singer/Songwriter and more, plus comedy performances by The Greg Wilson. Some of the artists performing include Pato Banton, Nappy Roots, Corey Feldman & Truth Movement, Great American Taxi, Papa Mali, Lubriphonic, Heavyweight Dub Champion, Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty, Elephant Revival, Euforquestra, Mountain Standard Time, Rob Drabkin and many more. Performances are on 1 outdoor main stage during the day and 2 indoor late night stages. The festival also has 50+ arts, crafts, dispensaries, and food vendors all attracting an average of 2,500+ music fans per day nationwide and from the surrounding areas. This festival is guaranteed to be a blast for a minimal cost. Camping is available on festival grounds within walking distance to the main stage and is included in the price of the ticket.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 5 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 5 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 1 year ago
What Day is It?