This day was declared by blogger, Andrew Dubber of New Music Strategies. I can’t believe I missed this one last year. We have been discussing MySpace and its everlasting decline in value as we plan for a greater music tool for the musicians and their fans that follow. This day was estabolished to get artists to boycott the music site for it’s terrible response to the demands of the people running the show [the users]. Read the whole article here.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 10 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 10 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?