- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
Daily Archives: November 17, 2010
Dot. retardedly murdered this track..He chopped it up into little pieces and set that shit on fire! You have to like this. If you don’t, you just don’t know.
Favorite Line: “Wherever I go, the bunnies be, Donnie Darko”
Download “Wall Street(Gordon Gekko)” Here
Check out more of Dot.’s latest tracks here
Hallelujah The Hills has composed their third album, ready for the recording process. Please visit their KickStarter post and help them raise enough money to record their 3rd album.
Check out the song “Station” off their “Colonial Drones” album.
Music Rainbow is a simple user interface to discover artists. The user controls the interface with a knob which can be turned (to select an artist) and pushed (to listen to music from the selected artist).
This demonstration is based on a collection containing 558 artists. The artists are projected onto a circle. Artists whose music is similar are placed close to each other. The similarity is computed by analyzing the audio contents of their songs. A “travelling salesman” algorithm is used to map the artists on the circle.
Colors encode different styles of music. Words describe different regions of the rainbow. These words are automatically extracted from web pages mentioning the artists.
The right side shows a magnification. The selected artist is highlighted in white. The box in the lower right summarizes the selected artist with words and colors.
Turn the knob to select an artist. Push the knob to listen to the selected artist.
This was back in 2007..make this a cool touch app for the ipad or something and it’d be awesome!