A dominant music sensation of the jazz era, Dave Brubeck has innovated the style and meaning of music on multiple levels. His inconceivable ability to hear rhythms and tones set him far apart from the other famous jazz musicians of his era. With Dave on the piano there was much more than fast upbeat dancing, which was typically popular at the time, it was about the feeling of the music and the emotion he could pull from any audience through the mastered syncopation of his infamous Dave Brubeck Quartet. Have a moment of ‘silence’ as you hear one of musics most influential people of the 20th Century. Here is “Take Five”
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?