This sequencer is pretty ridiculous. You lay out a bunch of different objects like houses and trees and lamp posts and you set each one to the sound that you want it to make. Then you send cars through your isle to play the music. It’s actually pretty fun and will take up entirely too much of your time, but you should still give it a try.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 6 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 6 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?