This Vancouver hiphop prodigy has really made a big name for himself in the past year with the release of “The Lightyear Mixtape” last summer. Coming back this year early in February with his latest full length album “Where’s Waldo?” you’re taken to a whole new level of flow and production. I totally get that Lupe Fiasco feel in his flow mixed with some vocal sound of Mos Def. It’s artists like this that make you happy to be independent and remember the indie music world is the best world for quality sound. The second track on the album “Blast Off” really excerpts the young phenoms lyrical ability on top of his speedy flow. Enjoy the track and please check out SonReal here to download the full album for FREE.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 11 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 11 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?