Alright everyone I apologize for not throwing this track on the last Weeknd post for “Rolling Stone” but it really deserves it’s own glory as most of his songs do. So along with this latest release of “The Noise” we’ve dug deeper on understanding the man behind the growing genius of R&B soul. It had come to my attention that Drake… That’s right DRAKE had been promotin’ the shit out of this cat on his blog since he dropped House Of Balloons. At first it seemed like a respect thing just showin’ some love for a clearly amazing album release, but it was a bit deeper than that. ‘The Noise’ happens to be a later track that Abel Tesfaye aka The Weeknd ghostwrote for Drake in 2009. I was wondering how this guy was blowing up so quickly. It’s great to have great friends! Can’t wait to hear more from this crew.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?