It’s seldom these days for an indie rock album to be released free of any of the seemingly prerequisite hipster cliches, but “Olga Walks Away” manages to do just that. The third release from Brooklyn-based Aunt Ange is too dark and theatrical to be compared to Dr. Dog, too organic to fit cleanly into the MGMT category, and way too original to be compared to most other contemporary artists. If pressed for a reference point to describe “Olga Walks Away”, one would be more likely to compare this album to something you would expect from a Neil Young/Danny Elfman collaboration.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 5 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 5 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 1 year ago
What Day is It?
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31