- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 9 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 9 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: artist promotion
There was an article this weekend brought to my attention, about iTunes, that I thought perfectly explained the problems with the platform. The article is called ITunes Music Store. Facelift for a Corrupt Society. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Of course, if you do this research yourself, or you’re an artist, you will or have found the same results, but if that’s not the case, his main points against iTunes are that it’s too expensive, there is poor audio quality, and they take too high of a cut from sales. (horrendous paraphrase..apologies)
I want to thank all of the independent artists who came out this night to hear solutions for growing the independent artist community’s real goals of stabilizing and strengthening our roles within this industry, and helping to spread our message. We had an amazing response from artists who are excited about what Beat-Play is capable of offering them in terms more effective free promotion and revenue generation. I will post videos of the presentations in a few weeks. For now, check out the Slideshow. For more info about Beat-Play, check out our about page on this blog. Also a big thanks to 3 Cordilleras Brewery for letting us host our event there.
150 Independent Artists from Medellin, Colombia Come Together to Hear about ways to organize, and come up with the solutions to all their problems. Keynote speaker Dante Cullari reveals his website Beat-Play, and how it can contribute to indie artists taking control over their professional careers.