As I see more and more of these things, and I see the way in which people gravitate towards them, it makes me realize more and more that the way in which we make music has legitimately been changed forever. Maybe controllers like this are still rare novelties, and maybe they’re a little confusing, or still have some bugs..but think about 20 years from now. They say you need to put in over 10,000 hours at anything to become a master. People haven’t even had close to that with these kinds of devices..imagine when that changes..think about dj’s and turntables. This thing is really cool!
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31