- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 11 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 11 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: party
This weeks playlist is a bit on the crazy side, ranging between multiple different styles to fulfill everyones electronic music fix. So this is where we tell you to take a load off, kick back and enjoy this great compilation. Please as always, if you enjoy something here please click the specified track title or photo to view their website for more artist information. Jam Time!
There are few experiences in life more satisfying than discovering a band that pisses off your parents/neighbors/civilized human beings within earshot. Cranking up an obnoxiously loud, manic whirlwind of guitars, bass and drums is like communion for those who worship rock n’ roll.
Sure, a good hook, a well constructed song; those things can also bring joy, even rapture on occasion, but nothing – nothing – beats hearing some out of touch flunky, be they young or old, shout those four magic words:
“Turn that crap off!”
– which I’ll go out on a limb and say is exactly the reaction the maniacs in Monotonix got at their first show when they started in Tel Aviv, Israel. Luckily for those of us stateside, they tired of the few venues that would accept them overseas and decided to import their madness to our shores.
In the center of their storm, drummer Haggai Fershtman finds a deep-pocket stomp for singer Ami Shalev and guitarist Yonatan Gat to lay their squeals, hoots, hollers, riffs and wails over. Gat’s leads lie somewhere between The Stooges and the White Stripes, while Ami howls like he escaped from the asylum the Ramones sang about but never actually visited.
Their live shows are part performance art, part concert, and infamous for living up to exactly what the sound promises: non-stop dancing, crowd surfing, broken instruments, the occasional fire and complete, utter insanity. Just watch:
Also, watch them take a show outside:
Track below is from the “Where Were You When It Happened?” EP. Their newest LP “Not Yet” just dropped and was produced by Steve Albini (Nivana, The Pixies).
Blast it, enjoy it, and for God’s sake, don’t ever turn it down.
Chris Cullari | Beat Play Ambassador Los Angeles | @ChriswithMWL| Music Without Labels & Beat-Play, LLC |
Here is the title song off of the recently debuted “Shrimps” EP on BeatPort from German producer Homeboi. This album was released early February and really kills it but this is the only track you can purchase without having any remixers. The originality alone puts this song on a totally different level as the rest from the EP. Check it out
You should probably just add this one right onto your friday list next to that Avicii track. This is one of the latest tracks released 14 days ago by France’s own Da Fresh mixing some dope house and techno beats. Check out some more at his website.
Get yourself ready for friday night with some Avicii. This track is the top single off his newest EP “Vicious”. This track is badass and definitely one of the best ones I’ve heard from Avicii since “Alcoholic” and “Bromance”. Please enjoy this track and check out the EP here to download.
Coming from Fort Collins, Colorado, The Acidophiles are off the hook with their newest track “GOTCHA!”. Bringing dance, electronica, and DUB together offering an awesome new sound to party music. Thank you to the band for giving away a FREE Download of the track off their site.