Beat-Play is a Facebook Radio App, launching in a few months, where you will “follow” people who you share a taste in music with (friends, favorite artists, family, etc). The songs that they like enough to actually save into their playlists, automatically get sent to your radio. If you like a song enough to save, it automatically gets sent to anybody following you.
This creates a viral spread of the music unlike anything seen before in music. It will completely level out the playing field, insuring that if the music is good enough to spread, it will. Beat-Play is completely devoted to helping independent artists create sustainable careers with their music.
A couple of other great benefits of Beat-Play:
- It’s a FREE form of promotion and distribution for artists – and we believe it will be more efficient
- It’s an incredibly easier way for fans to find and share music
- It operates using free streams – free music for the fans!
- Artists can get paid based off of plays, not sales, by generating ad revenue from their popularity. (more info)
- Beat-Play uses “Piracy,” or music sharing, as a driving force for artist revenue instead of an opposing force for it
- Artists maintain full control over their music, their rights, and even the price of their ad space, and they never have to sign away a thing.
- There’s no risk to try it
We are currently looking for more awesome music and artists to add to our app’s music library so that there can be music on the player when we launch officially, on Jan 31st 2011. If you would like us to put your music on our radio app, please email our Customer Relations Director at Kian@musicwithoutlabels.com, and please include information about how to obtain your music in mp3 format.
We’re getting really excited about this, and it’s coming along beautifully! We hope to hear from you!
– The Beat-Play Team