Hats off to Brooklyn’s recent finest, 62 year old Charles Bradley, who teams up with fellow motown vibin’ soul group The Menahan Street Band in this instant classic. The man has an unbelievable voice that stands out like the late James Brown, which you notice a whole lot more on his more recent release, “How Long”. This one here is all about the soul tones delivered in those sensational bass lines and bangin’ dub horns. Here is a track along side a growing list of classic 60s & 70s soul R&B sound like the more recent Mayer Hawthorne. Catch this hit along with the rest of Charles’ newest full length album, ‘No Time For Dreaming” at his website.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31