- Treehouse – “Pocket Life” [0:00]
- Wye Oak – “Civilian” [4:15]
- The Weeknd – “The Noise” [7:48]
- Nathaniel Rateliff – “Shroud” [12:45]
- Black Porcelain – “Neck Flection” [16:13]
- Fiery I – “Burn Up The Sound” [21:30]
Alright everyone I apologize for not throwing this track on the last Weeknd post for “Rolling Stone” but it really deserves it’s own glory as most of his songs do. So along with this latest release of “The Noise” we’ve dug deeper on understanding the man behind the growing genius of R&B soul. It had come to my attention that Drake… That’s right DRAKE had been promotin’ the shit out of this cat on his blog since he dropped House Of Balloons. At first it seemed like a respect thing just showin’ some love for a clearly amazing album release, but it was a bit deeper than that. ‘The Noise’ happens to be a later track that Abel Tesfaye aka The Weeknd ghostwrote for Drake in 2009. I was wondering how this guy was blowing up so quickly. It’s great to have great friends! Can’t wait to hear more from this crew.