- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 10 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 10 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?
Daily Archives: July 14, 2010
Te’ V. Smith is a very inspirational poet, bringing his poetry to the rhythm of African drums. Here he explains his career as a writer and the creation of his song, “Decline of The Diaspora”
Inspired by a brief studio writing series with the rock group Left Of Eden I found myself havin written more songs than the project required. With encouragement from the lead singer Matty Moe I began writing enough to form a short EP for entitled RUIN & RESTORATION with the single Decline Of The Diaspora.The freedom and humility I experienced learning the texture and voicing of this style allowed me to see more of the intensity in my writing and to the surprise of my poetry I realized that I am indeed a rocker as well.
These guys are really cool. I found out about them from an artist on MWL that may actually get some sponsorship from them for an eco tour across the US in an eco van. Look out for more on that. For now, check out APE:
Through music and the arts, APE aims to achieve permanent reductions in greenhouse gas emissions to levels that minimise further degradation of ecological systems and human livelihood.
APE recruits internationally known musicians and artists through albums, concerts, art exhibitions and art related projects to raise awareness of climate change and funds for campaigns and disaster relief.
This man joins in on a guitar solo, except for the fact that he is missing a guitar… You gotta hear this!!! AMAZING