Being wooden, guitars have a bit of ‘give’ to their structure, and as you tune up and vary the tension on one string, you are at the same time changing the tension on the other strings, changing their tuning. It is therefore a good idea to make several passes through the six strings, tuning each just approximately on the first couple of passes, and then becoming more detailed and exact on later passes. This applies whether you are using an electronic guitar tuner or not.
- facebook.com/MusicWithoutLa…... 6 months ago
- Hey guys announcing early live beta access sign-ups to our Zira App for Creators an artist-centric CMS that we've b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 6 months ago
- Hey guys, exciting news. We're starting to take submissions today for a new music library api we're launching that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- Hey guys, been a minute, but that's going to change soon. We've been hard at work on building robust software tools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 year ago
- fb.me/77r8IKdCa... 2 years ago
What Day is It?